Monday, August 25, 2008

more critter prep!

1) I found out there is a library within walking distance of our apartment--this is going to be a prime spot to go on walks to visit! I am going to see it in person tomorrow.
2) Chris has sent us four cloth diaper covers that she made for us (yay!), and we've ordered some inserts and some nice gadgets called "snappies" to hold the diapers together in a less stabby way than safety pins.... I think all the parts will arrive in a week or less.
3) We are continuing to arrange/reorganize, so the stroller, for instance, now has an actual spot in the corner rather than just being in the middle of the room. I think that by the beginning of September, we should have everything just about set up to where I'll feel like I can stop fussing with it. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't lie. There will always be something to fuss with. :P