Tuesday, August 25, 2009

he walks!

Jack started really trying to walk while he and I were staying at my parents' house, waiting for Alex to drive the car across the country. It really looked like he was going to do it, and then he just gave up! This happened right after I mentioned that his daddy was going to miss seeing Jack's first steps. Apparently this was not an okay plan!

The rest of the Quincy crew and I were watching Jack carefully and betting he would walk like a pro within about a week of getting to Oregon and finding his daddy.... Sure enough, here he goes! This is only day two of really trying to figure it out, too. Are we in trouble, or what? :)

PS -- I ADORE the happy little smile he's wearing. I can just watch this over and over to see him being so proud of his accomplishment. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's taking after his dad...going in the opposite direction when asked to come ;-)
Love the video. thanks, Granny Markita

Alison said...

My nephew is a rock star!!!

2littlebeans said...

Way to go Jack! How old is he now?

Melissa said...

He turns 1 year old on Sept 18. I can't believe how quickly the year has gone by!