Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip: Day Two

Today's drive was much less interesting. I only went through the rest of PA, all of OH and most of IN. However, after I arrived Eric took me out to the Irish Lion (though, the website was down when I tried it, but google had a good cache of it, so it might be up when you look).

They specialize in everything Irish (orange, not green--for those of you that don't get that reference, they are all about AUTHENTIC Ireland). I had a nice fish and chips, which Melissa will be jealous about when she reads this, and Eric had coddle in a bread bowl. We both enjoyed some Guinness while we ate at the bar. Our wonderful bartender, Brynn:

Who drew a cloverleaf with the Guinness as it poured from the tap:


Then I took Eric to see The Hangover, and even though I had seen it before, it was just as funny the second time as the first.

I guess I could upload my photos of my crossing of the Hudson, scenery shots of NJ and PA, or the silly leaving OH sign, but I'm not feeling it with this slow connection. Plus, I'm very tired.

No comments: