Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip: Day One

I would have posted this last night, but AT&T wouldn't let me connection to T-Mobile's access point.

*Whew* what a long day. I made it through MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ and deeply into PA (by way of a small slice of DE?). I snapped a few pictures along the way with my phone, but those will be posted when I have a high speed connection to use.

Elliot State Park was a nice place to stay last night. The cats and I only had to share it with one other set of campers, a nice, older couple in a minivan, so I let the cats roam freely for a while before turning in for the night.

I was up and on the road around 8am, so I plan to take a few leisurely breaks to put me at Eric's around (or after) 6pm, which is when he gets home tonight.

Ok, time to get the cats back in their box and get back on the road.

The next post will be from Eric's, so I'll include pictures there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you get into Delaware? In order to get to Elliot State Park on I-84, I wouldn't dip so far south. Anyway, glad you made it safely to Stop One. See you soon,
Markita